Outdoor Racing Season
- Track Opens 8am
- Reg. ends 9:30 am
- Racing Starts 10:00 am
- On-Site Food & Porta-Potty
- Tables & Generator Recommended
Indoor Racing Season
- Doors Open: 1:00 pm
- Track Setup!!!
- Racing Starts 3:00 pm
RACEDAY NEWS & INFO
For the most up to date information on race day, potential weather, cancellations, and club discussions follow us on all of our social platforms.
The Facebook group has become the quickest way to get information, join the discussion, and ask questions, it is highly recommended for each member to join.
Get SocialFACEBOOK FEED
Get SocialTWITTER FEED
Attention!OUTDOOR RACING COVID REGULATIONS
- All participants, both racers and spectators, MUST wear a face covering when social distancing cannot be achieved.
- All participants, both racers and spectators, MUST wear a face covering when walking through the pit areas.
- Racers MUST wear a face covering when on the driver stand.
- Face coverings MUST be worn to cover both nose and mouth.
- Anyone not feeling well or has a fever please stay home.
- All participants are recommended to bring their own disinfectant or hand sanitizer and use it throughout the day.
- Per the state’s approval on July 3, 2020, outdoor gatherings will be limited to a maximum of 500 people.
- Remember it is everyone’s responsibility to follow the rules so please follow the rules and stay safe.