Hello DirtRunners Fans!
We have been approved by the Park Commission to begin Outdoor Racing events at the Weldon Rd. Facility. Please review the COVID-19 Rules Below, and be prepared for the requirements on race day.
- All participants, both racers and spectators, MUST wear a face covering when social distancing cannot be achieved.
- All participants, both racers and spectators, MUST wear a face covering when walking through the pit areas.
- Racers MUST wear a face covering when on the driver stand.
- Face coverings MUST be worn to cover both nose and mouth.
- Anyone not feeling well or has a fever please stay home.
- All participants are recommended to bring their own disinfectant or hand sanitizer and use it throughout the day.
- Per the state’s approval on July 3, 2020, outdoor gatherings will be limited to a maximum of 500 people.
- Remember it is everyone’s responsibility to follow the rules so please follow the rules and stay safe.
We have put together a set of helpful links for you to get acclimated (if your new) or re-acclimated (you know who you are) for the forthcoming outdoor season.
If you are new to racing with us, check out this quick guide to get you rolling: Getting Started
OUTDOOR TRACK INFO
For an overview of our outdoor track layout and race day procedures, please visit here: Outdoor Track Info
OUTDOOR CLASSES AND RULES
To see a current list of outdoor classes and rules please review this page: Outdoor Classes & Rules
The list of outdoor racing events can be found here: Outdoor Schedule
The outdoor registration form is built and live you can register for the first race the week prior to the first race date: Outdoor Registration