Please disregard the email about racing this Saturday. I have the notifications on auto-pilot and did not intercept the message fast enough. Please see the message pasted below from the DRRC board on current racing status:
After much discussion, racing for the rest of the indoor season is cancelled. There will be no race on 3/21. We did not make the decision lightly. We took the recommendations of the health organizations and the government entities on public gatherings as a guideline for this final decision. All outdoor season dates and information will be TBA until the situation is solidified with public health. Keep your eyes out for more information as the situation develops. Be safe and healthy. Keep the family intact.