Hello DirtRunners Fans!
Our next work days are this weekend, please see Facebook for the latest info on times and what’s left to accomplish.
Just a reminder that our Outdoor Racing season starts on Sunday May 2nd.
Please review the COVID-19 Rules Below and be prepared for the requirements on race day.
- All participants, both racers and spectators, MUST wear a face covering when social distancing cannot be achieved.
- All participants, both racers and spectators, MUST wear a face covering when walking through the pit areas.
- Racers MUST wear a face covering when on the driver stand.
- Face coverings MUST be worn to cover both nose and mouth.
- Anyone not feeling well or has a fever please stay home.
- All participants are recommended to bring their own disinfectant or hand sanitizer and use it throughout the day.
Remember it is everyone’s responsibility to follow the rules so please follow the rules and stay safe.
We have put together a set of helpful links for you to get acclimated (if your new) or re-acclimated (you know who you are) for the forthcoming outdoor season.
If you are new to racing with us, check out this quick guide to get you rolling: Getting Started
OUTDOOR TRACK INFO
For an overview of our outdoor track layout and race day procedures, please visit here: Outdoor Track Info
OUTDOOR CLASSES AND RULES
To see a current list of outdoor classes and rules please review this page: Outdoor Classes & Rules
The list of outdoor racing events can be found here: Outdoor Schedule
The outdoor registration form is built and live you can register for the first race the week prior to the first race date: Outdoor Registration