Due to the abundance of rain that fell on Satuday Sept 8th, the remainder of the DRRC Challenge will be ran next Sunday, September 16th. There will be a Full Heat and then the Mains.  Everyone that didn’t show this past Saturday will get the promised Heat and Main that the flyer states. The partially ran round 2 will still count. If in the event of another postponement, it will be the following weekend.  Again, we apologize for the confusion, and appreciate your voices.