|Our first indoor race is upon us and we are set to hit the ground running this Saturday, November 8th. Some notable “goings-ons™” for this season are as follows:
- The inception of the Open Oval Breakout class which was a big hit outdoors
- The acquisition of a click track setup that will hopefully rejuvenate our road course program and make for a huge upgrade to our oval program.
- The acquisition of beautiful carpet jumps from Critters RC to help bolster our off-road program
- The addition of a VTA road course class
- The return of all your favorite classes from last season!
It seems a lot of members are very excited for this indoor season and have been preparing well ahead of time. This is good news for all of us and we hope to see you all and have a strong opening day! If you have road course cars such as 1/12 scale, Mini Cooper, etc. bring them out and help revive those classes. Tell your friends, heck, bring a friend and share a fantastic night of racing!
If you are new to indoor racing at out club you can view a list of classes that we run and the class rules on the rules page and you can find a map/directions to the track location here. If you have any questions, feel free to join our discussion on Hobbytalk or chime in on Facebook and one of the many helpful members will get you heading in the right direction.
Reminder: Try your best to sign up via the web prior to 10pm the night before the race! Entry fees are $8 per class if pre-registered and $10 on raceday. You can signup online using the buttons below.